1) What is jQuery?
2) Is jQuery a programming language?
5)What are uses of jQuery?
- jQuery is easy to learn and use
- It is used for developing browser compatible web applications.
- jQuery enhances the performance of an application.
- jQuery is fast and extensible.
- It offers a cross-browser support.
7)List some of effects methods used in jQuery?
8)Do jQuery HTML work for XML and HTML document?
No, jQuery HTML does not work for HTML document and it only works for HTML.
9)Name some different types of selectors in jQuery?
- XPath Selector
- Custom Selector
- CSS Selector
10) Is jQuery a W3C standard?
jQuery is not a W3C standard.