Today, Google search engines are used by everyone but there are many smart tricks that you can use to become a power user. Google Image search is one such trick that assists you to upload your own image from your PC or track the origin of your searched image. Take a look at this article to know about image search on Google.
Searching an Image on Google Web
- First, go to google.com.
- After that, move your cursor to the top right-hand side of the screen and then click on the Images. You will get the same screen as mentioned below.
- Then go to the search box and then click on the camera icon.
- You will get two alternatives. You can click or paste the URL of the image or type the web address of an image. If you want to upload an image then click on “Upload an image option and then pick the file that you want to upload from your PC.
Searching an Image on Google through Mobile
- If you are using an Android or iOS through mobile then you will not see the camera icon.
- First, browse the image on which you want to execute a reverse search upon.
- After that just long-press the image.
- Then go the popup menu will appear and then click on “Search for this Google” option.