How to Upload & Delete Phone Contacts from Facebook?
Today, Facebook has become one of the most popular social media websites among teens and adults. More than 30% of adults in America receive news from the Facebook. Facebook is great at finding the people that you may know in your real-life by recommending them in your friend suggestion. You can also utilize your phone contacts to find more friends on Facebook. Take a look at this article to find out how you can upload and delete your phone contacts on Facebook .
Uploading Phone Contacts to Facebook
Whether you are using an Android or iPhone, the procedure of uploading the contact is similar. Just follow the small steps mentioned below:
- First tap on the menu icon.
- Then pick the Find Friends option.
- Click on the Contacts tab present at the top of the screen.
- Select Get Started.
- After that, all phone contacts will start uploading automatically.
Deleting Phone Contacts from Facebook
- You can also undo the process of contact import but before doing that you need to ensure that Continuous Contact Uploading is turned off. You also have to do each device where you have turned on this feature.
- Android users have to go to the Menu > App Settings> Continuous Contacts Upload and then slide the toggle button into the Off position.
- In order to delete the uploaded contacts, use any web browser to search the Manage invites and imported contact page. After that click on the Remove all contacts present at the bottom of the screen.
These are some simple ways to upload and delete contacts from Facebook. If you like our articles then please let us know in our comment section.