Sirin Labs All Set To Launch It’s First Blockchain Smartphone
Today, blockchain technology has spread its footprints to the real world and is not only restricted to the virtual horizons. The technology behind the popular decentralized cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin is now going to be applied to hardware products such as Smartphone and PC.
Sirin Labs has recently started developing a Smartphone that will function on the blockchain technology by using their own cyptocurrency token that is known as the SRN. The Smartphone got its name from Hal Finney who was the pioneer of bitcoin. Finney will be equipped with the capability to allow small contracts, encrypted messages, digital currencies, and many more.
Sirin has also declared that the Smartphone will have mobile Ethereum client Status. The amalgamation will allow perfect usage of both Status and Finney tokens. In order to raise money to finance the growth of this Smartphone, Sirin Labs has launched a crowdsale event in October to accept fiat currencies and various famous currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin. Sirin Labs is also launching a PC along with the phone and will launched next year at the price of $1,000. Let’s have a look at the specification of this Smartphone.
What’s New about This Phone?
The Smartphone will be safe and secure to keep cryptographic coins. As per Sirin Labs, the company has also confirmed that all type of Finney devices will make an independent blockchain network which will be powered by IOTA’s Tangle technology. This security-centric, open source smartphone will make use of the core technology of the Solarin device and will also be redesigned to the crypto crowd in order to meet the special requirements of needs. This device will be one of its kinds and will be exclusively crafted for the needs of the blockchain generation by merging the fully-secured blockchain-enabled environment with the features of the Android operating system.
Specification of Phone
- It will have 5.2-inch QHD display screen.
- The phone will be equipped with 256GB of internal memory storage
- The mobile will have a dual camera with a 16MP rear camera and 12MP front camera for taking clear selfies.
- It will have connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0.
- The phone will be able to share battery power, data and processing power totally free.
Blockchain & Cyber Security Suite Features Will Comprise Of:
- The blockchain will be built-in-cold-storage, crypto walletFast, cost-free blockchain.
- It will have behavioral-based Intrusion prevention system
- It will provide physical security switch to the protection of wallet.
- It will give secured communications such as VoIP, text and emails.
- It will have safe P2P resource sharing.
- It will have three-factor authentication such as Lock Pattern, Behavioral and Biometric.